Many Local 96 members have reported serious health and safety concerns about working during the COVID-19 pandemic—from lack of PPE to exposure to COVID-19-infected individuals without being informed.
Teamsters Local 96 is collecting examples of problems that threaten worker safety and public health.
We are gathering this information on a confidential basis to share with OSHA, the Public Service Commission, concerned government officials, and the public as needed.
Your name will be kept 100% confidential.
Please include the details of unsafe situations you've encountered and answers to the following questions.
- Is Washington Gas providing you with hand sanitizer?
- Has Washington Gas issued you a mask?
- Has Washington Gas issued you gloves?
- Has Washington Gas issued you a Tyvek protective suit?
- Has Washington Gas warned employees when a co-worker they may have come in contact with has tested positive or been quarantined?
- Have Washington Gas employees been exposed to customers under COVID-19 quarantine without warning or proper Personal Protective Equipment?
Use this form to provide examples and details of threats to worker and public safety.