Short-Term Disability

If you are out on Short-Term Disability (STD) and want to retire, call WGL Benefits and request the paperwork and instructions for retiring. 

Keep your STD claim active until your are informed that all of the required paperwork is complete and processed. 

You do not have to return to work during this process.  

Once your retirement has been approved, then call Met Life to close out their STD claim.