- Talk to other Washington Gas employees about their issues and what they want to see in the contract
- Bring members’ concerns back to the CAT so everyone’s issues and ideas are heard
- Help set our contract goals and make plans to achieve them
- Talk to members and share contract updates so everyone is informed and in the loop
- Discuss ideas and make plans to unite Washington Gas workers to win a fair contract.
Attend a Contract Action Team strategy meeting to make plans and find the right role for you. Our next CAT meeting will be Saturday, January 11th @ 10 AM, at the Hampton Inn in College Park, 9670 Baltimore Ave., just off the beltway.
The Contract Action Team will: