Withdrawal Card

Get a withdrawal card from Local 96 ifyou leave employment with Washington Gas for any reason. This includes FMLA, retirement, layoff, resignation, discharge, military leave, disability or compensation. 

Call Local 96 at 240-619-3151 immediately to request a withdrawal card.

When a member has a withdrawal card, he/she is not required to pay union dues for the time he/she is out.

There is no charge for a withdrawal card. In order for your card to be processed, your dues must be paid up to date.

Failure to obtain a withdrawal card will result in you continuing to accrue a monthly dues obligation.