Please be aware and cautious of a toxic wild flower that is growing in Maryland yards. When working please be sure to wear your PPE gear and avoid this flower.

The Jimsonweed is a potent hallucinogen. Despite the beauty of this flower and seed pods, consumption and contact with the plant can often result in fatal overdoses for humans and pets alike.

It is highly recommended that you wear protective outerwear, including long sleeves, gloves, and high-top shoes. Do not burn the plant though, as inhaling the smoke is extremely likely to cause the negative toxic side effects.